Juan Vasquez and His employees did an amazing job on my home.It was a very labor intensive job.

He remodeled my kitchen, master bathroom and guest bathroom for about $32,000. This job was actually a $70, 000 dollar job, but he did it way under budget, with granite countertops in all my bathrooms, custom cabinets in all the rooms, and installation of hand scraped floors in all the bedrooms except for the laundry room with tile installation in the kitchen, master bathroom and guest bath room. It was an amazing job.

Please give him a chance to remodel your home.I promise he will save you money!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). ebonydet is overall satisfied with MultiTrade Renovations and uploaded picture s. the best about multi trade renovations kitchen remodeling from MultiTrade Renovations was he was an outstanding contractor. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about MultiTrade Renovations.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare MultiTrade Renovations to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with MultiTrade Renovations?

Comments